1) Send at least ONE CLUB REPRESENTATIVE to EVERY Management Meeting of the League or your Club will incur fines.
2) Pay all fees and fines which are due to the League within the time limits stipulated in rules.
3) Keep up-to-date Records and Accounts for your Club as these can be inspected at any time by League Officials.
4) Contact Match Officials AT LEAST 3 CLEAR DAYS prior to every home game giving details of match arrangements.
(Ground location, access to ground, time of kick-off etc)
5) Contact visiting club AT LEAST 3 CLEAR DAYS prior to fixture giving details of ground location, club colours and time of kick-off.
6) Complete TEAM SHEET (both teams) at least fifteen minutes before kick-off. The sheet must contain FULL NAMES of all players and substitutes. Names of substitutes are to be given to the referee prior to game or no substitutes will be allowed to play!
7) All matches must kick-off promptly. Late starts are punishable by fines being levied on offending Clubs.
8) The HOME CLUB must telephone the result in to Press Officer between 4.30p.m and 5.30p.m on Saturdays and before 9.00p.m in midweek. The caller must give the result, FULL NAMES of goal scorers and a small match report where possible.
9) The official MATCH RESULT SHEET fully completed and signed by both teams and the match official must reach the Registration Secretary of the League within THREE DAYS of the date of the match (excluding Sundays and bank holidays). This sheet must contain FULL NAMES of all players and substitutes, goal scorers, any substitutes used must be marked * and all cautions and dismissals must be recorded together with an assessment mark for the match official from both teams.
10) Referees are assessed by clubs on a scale of 1 to 10. Clubs are expected to be as fair as possible in their marking. If a mark of less than five is given this must be accompanied by a SHORT REPORT explaining the reason/s for the low mark.
ALWAYS REMEMBER ADVICE AND ASSISTANCE ARE READILY AVAILABLE. NAMES, ADDRESSES AND PHONE NUMBERS OF LEAGUE OFFICIALS ARE IN THE HANDBOOK.